2013 Food Cart Info & Application
Thank you for your interest in participating in the 2013 Vancouver Mini Maker Faire.
Here are some things you need to know before submitting your application:
Event Dates: June 1 & 2, 2013
Event Times: 10 am – 6 pm
Food Cart Application Deadline: April 30, 2013
Conditions of participation:
- You must have a Permit to Operate from the Vancouver Coastal Health Authority. You must comply with VCH’s Operational Requirements for operation of a Temporary Food Premises.
- Deposit – VMMF will require a $100 deposit to secure your place at this year’s Faire. This deposit will be fully refunded after your participation at the Faire or if you need to cancel your involvement before May 10, 2013. Once your application is accepted you will receive information regarding paying the deposit.
- PNE commission – The PNE will charge each food cart a 20% commission of the gross sales. Inventory reports must be provided to the PNE at the end of each operational day.
- You are strongly encouraged to be self-contained in regards to electricity, water, and grey water/waste disposal. Any union trade services required (hook-ups, etc.) will be charged by the PNE.
- Due to site planning and public safety issues, you will be required to be onsite no later than 9 am each day you are there and will not be able to leave the site before 6 pm each day.
Benefits of Participation:
- exposure to 3500-4000 attendees over the 2-day weekend, plus up to 400 Makers, crew, and volunteers.
- free weekend entry for you and your crew, even if you are only able to provide food service for 1 day
- 2 free weekend passes to give to family or friends
- free weekend parking pass for your tow vehicle (if necessary)
- promotion through our blog posts, event coverage, and social media
If you have any questions, please direct them to our Facilities & Logistics Coordinator liisa hannus at email@example.com. If you are having trouble viewing the form below try refreshing the page. You can also access it here.